Teraverde Loan Origination Systems (LOS) Services provides strategic, operational and information technology consulting to the mortgage banking industry. Our services focus on the two key challenges in the mortgage banking sector today: maximizing the productivity of LOS platforms and compliance management.
We help banks lower expenses, reduce risk and maximize the revenue opportunities inherent in their LOS platforms. Whether your platform is Ellie Mae®, Avista® or Mortgage Builder®, we are highly experienced in LOS platform functionality and can customize your applications readily, reducing human touch points and human error and increasing productivity and ROI in operations.
To help banks make their loan process as efficient and seamless as possible, while staying fully compliant with industry regulations, we also develop a variety of customized applications, user interfaces, business rules and custom input forms to meet banks’ specific automation requirements.
As experts in compliance, we bring a strategic, big picture perspective to LOS compliance issues and can readily translate business and operational requirements into technical format for rapid and cost effective application development.
Business Productivity Services
- Streamline business processes by improving technology usage and introducing new technology solutions
- Increase efficiency and productivity through industry best practices
- Align mortgage technology with the strategic goals of the organization
- Achieve operational excellence, profitability and compliant operations through optimization of technology platforms, best practice and process reviews
- Address specific improvement needs such as better turnaround speed or increased unit costs
- Provide mortgage loan origination team coaching to grow mortgage volume
- Develop an effective construction to permanent residential lending program
- Build a correspondent lending turn-key program
LOS Customization Services
- Integrate LOS with general ledger
- Implement and/or customize available business rules, Software Development Kits (SDKs) and supported interfaces to maximize LOS productivity