Working on the Business Success Lessons from:
Atlanta Braves, Southwest Airlines and High Performing Lenders.
Jim Deitch, Chief Executive Officer of Teraverde and Best Selling Author and David Fitzell, Meridian Bank Senior Vice President, Director of Residential Lending MD, will discuss these topics and more on this one hour webinar:
- How the Atlanta Braves won the 2021 World Series, by working on the business.
- How Southwest Airlines became the most consistently profitable airline of the last 50 years, by working on the business.
- Some lenders are always profitable, regardless of the business cycle, achieved by working on the business.
- Why mid-size lenders could have a decisive advantage over the next three years.
- The five tools for Measuring What Matters in evaluating loan originators, AEs and reps.
- What you should do now to ensure continued profitability and to prepare your company for outstanding performance over the next three years.
Register for the webinar and spend an hour with two of the mortgage industry’s most successful thinkers. Get a chance to ask questions. All Attendees will receive a complimentary e-book of “Strategically Transforming the Mortgage Banking Industry”, one of Jim’s best-selling books.
At Teraverde, we believe mortgage bankers should achieve a resilient and flexible business model that sustains superior profitability through all phases of the lending cycle. To achieve that model, we believe Mortgage Executives must “Work on the Business”, not “Work in the Business”.
Using Coheus Baseball Analytics
Click on the link https://www.teraverde.com/coheus-mlb-data-analytics/ to open the page, and click again on the Coheus application.